Michigan Assisted Living Homes
Private Living, Adult Day Care, Respite Care
At the Caring Place, we strive to
be the leader in Michigan Assisted Living Homes. By providing a safe
and secure residential community.
We strike to become the best home
in Midland, You can count on us. Assuring our families and friends
a peace of mind through qualty, personal sevices and professional assistance in daily living. We call it the Caring Place because of the extra care that we take and the small touches that we do that make this a beautiful place.
• Private and semi-private rooms
• Fire alarm system and door alarm security.
• Residents are allowed to assist in the kitchen.
• A six-bed, single story barrier-free home
designed for the aged.
• Large, spacious resident rooms are fully
furnished, or if you desire, or bring your own.
• Carpeting throughout, with easy access for the
aged with canes, walkers and wheel chairs.
• Our residents are not surrounded bythose
individuals requiring constant skilled
care services or who are bed-fast on a 24 hour
Assisted Living Services At A Glance
• Our skilled staff is on call.
• A pharmacist is on call 24 hours a day.
• Family dining 3 meals dailly.
• Health monitoring.
• Medication disbursement.
• 24 hour monitoring.
• Assistance with personal hygiene and hair care.
• Activities (exercises, walk, etc.).
• Organization visits (church, etc).
• Special diets.
• Assistance at meal times.
• Laundry services.
• Cleaning services.